How to set up email in Microsoft Vista Mail
1. In Microsoft Mail, from the Tools menu, select Accounts.
2. In the Internet Accounts window, click Add to add a new mail account.
3. On the Your Name page, in the Display Name field, enter your full name and then click Next.
4. On the Internet Email Address page, in the Email address field, enter your email address and then click Next.
5. On the Set up Email Servers page, enter your information as follows and then click Next.
Incoming email server type
Select POP3 from the drop down list.
Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server
Outgoing email server (SMTP) name
Type smtp.berrybros.net and select Outgoing server requires authentication.
6. On the Internet Mail Logon page, in the Email Username and Password fields, enter your email address and password for your email account, and then click Next.
7. Click Finish.
8. Return to Microsoft Mail, and from the Tools menu, select Accounts.
9. In the Internet Accounts window, under your list of Mail accounts, select the account you just set up and then click Properties.
10. In the Properties window, go to the Advanced tab.
11. Under Server Port Numbers, in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) field, type 80 and then click OK.