How to set up email in Mozilla Thunderbird
1. In Mozilla Thunderbird, select Tools > Account Settings.
2. Select "Email account " and click Next.
3. Enter your name and e-mail address.
4. Select "POP" as the type of incoming server you are using. Your incoming server is pop.secureserver.net. Click Next.
5. Enter your e-mail address for the "Incoming User Name," and "Outgoing User Name." Click Next.
6. Enter a name for your e-mail account and click Next.
7. Verify your account information and click Finish.
8. In the Account Settings window, select "Outgoing Server" listed below your new account.
9. Enter "smtp.berrybros.net" for the "Server Name"
10. Select "Use name and password" and enter your e-mail address. Thunderbird will ask you for your password the first time you try to send mail. Select SSL. Click OK.