How to set up email in Outlook
1.In Microsoft Outlook, select Tools > E-mail Accounts.
2. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select "Add a new e-mail account" and click Next.
3. For your server type, select "POP3" and click Next.
On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
Enter your first and last name.
Enter your e-mail address.
Enter your e-mail address, again.
Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
Incoming mail server (POP3)
Enter pop.berrybros.net for your incoming mail server.
Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
Enter smtp.berrybros.net for your outgoing mail server.
Click "More Settings."
5. On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the "Outgoing Server" tab.
6. Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
7. Select the "Advanced" tab and check the box next to "This server requires and ecncrypted connection (SSL)" for both.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Finish.