How to set up email in Outlook Express
1. In Microsoft Outlook Express, from the Tools menu, select Accounts.
2. Go to the Mail tab and from the Add menu, select Mail.
3. In the Display Name field, enter your full name and click Next.
4. In the E-mail address field, enter your email address and click Next.
5. On the E-mail Server Names page, enter your information as follows:
My incoming mail server is a
Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server
Outgoing mail (SMTP) server
6. In the Account Name and Password fields, enter your email address and password, and then click Next.
7. On the setup confirmation page, click Finish.
8. Again under tools select accounts and on the Mail tab select the account you just created and then click Properties.
9. Go to the Servers tab.
10. Select My server requires authentication, and then click Apply.
11. Go to the Advanced tab.
12. Select "This server requires a secure connection" for both.
13. (Optional) If you would like to keep a copy of your email messages stored on your email provider's servers, in the Delivery section, select Leave a copy of messages on server.
Your Outlook Express account is now set up. Click Close to close the Internet Accounts window and return to your Outlook Express.